Your first meeting
We understand that it can be quite daunting reaching out to a financial professional.
You will likely have an abundance of questions, whether that’s before you pick up the phone or step into an initial meeting.
We want the process to be as smooth, stress-free and simple as possible. With that in mind, here’s what you can expect from your first meeting:
- In terms of cost, there is no charge for the first meeting. It’s a completely free, no-obligation meeting, at our expense.
- You can arrange an initial meeting by ringing the office, or alternatively, you can complete our online form.
- All meetings are held at our office (whether that’s our Spinningfields, Manchester office or Diggle, Saddleworth office) between the hours of 9am and 5pm. If you are elderly or have a disability that means travelling to the office is difficult, we are happy to come to you.
- Once you have made an appointment, we will send a confirmation email or letter, depending on your preferences, and an introductory pack.
- On the day of our meeting, you don’t need to worry about sorting through old paperwork; you only need to bring any documents that you have recently received and wish to talk about. You may wish to bring an approximate note of your income and assets, but you don’t need to worry about this; it may well be information you know off by heart.
- The purpose of the initial meeting is simply to discuss the current challenges you’re facing and what your short and long-term goals and aspirations are; it doesn’t matter if it’s a specific issue, or if you want a full review of your financial situation. It’s also a chance for you to find out a bit more about us, and vice versa.
- Towards the end of the meeting, once we have a full understanding of your needs, we will provide you with details of our fees.
- After the initial meeting, we will send a client agreement and personalised fee quote by post or email, depending on your preference. You can then have time to think things over. If you wish to proceed, simply return the forms to us and we will get the process underway.