One of the most critical aspects in determining the success of a financial plan is the investment management. We term our approach to investments as “intelligent investing”
In todays complex world of financial uncertainty we follow proven investment principals to create portfolios for clients. Our aim is to produce returns to meet planning outcomes at an acceptable level of risk
Our investment philosophy is driven by the following investment principals:
- Define investment goals.
- Understand individual tolerance to risk.
- Select investments that have a strong yield.
- Buy and hold strategy.
- Diversification of assets to manage risk.
- Reduce costs wherever possible.
- Seek value in assets purchased.
- Use tax efficient structures to hold investments
- Use an investment policy statement
- Select stock with a strong dividend record
- Select funds with a strong record of performance.
- Review the portfolio