Being widowed is an extremely difficult time in anyone’s life.
The thought of organising your financial situation might simply induce worry. You don’t know what’s important and what isn’t; what you can disregard and what you need to sort out immediately.
Your partner may have previously taken care of your financial matters. They may have even been working with a financial professional. Whether you’re looking for a fresh start, or you’ve never worked with a Financial Planner before, we will help in a way that is patient and friendly. We speak your language.
Our team of highly-qualified Chartered Financial Planners are experts in helping people who have been widowed to take control and get financially organised. We will take the worry out of the situation, show you your financial reality and give you the confidence to make the right decisions about your future.
Here’s what we do:
- We will have an initial meeting to determine what you want from the future, including what your current financial challenges and long-term aspirations are. This, in turn, will help us to get to know you; which will enable us to build a personable relationship based on trust and mutual understanding.
- We will then move on to analyse and make sense of your financial situation, including your pensions, savings and investments.
- Once this is established, we will create a financial plan that will include solutions to your problems and strategies to achieve your goals, both long term and short term.
- We will present our recommendations to you and take any feedback on board to create a final plan that you are completely happy with. We will then move on to implement the strategies and products that we have recommended in your plan.
- Life is changeable; there will be bumps along the way and forks in the road. An ongoing relationship with a trusted financial professional is, therefore, key to ensuring that you have confidence in your plan going forward. There’s no need to worry; we’re here to guide you every step of the way.
Financial planning in action
Don't just take our word for it
I have been a client of Landmark for many years and have always found their advice to be well-researched and sound. I would recommend them to anyone.
A client since 2003
Landmark’s friendly staff have always given me good, sensible, plain language advice on all my financial enquiries.
Clients since 2000
I have always found Landmark’s advice to be effective and service efficient, with a personal touch.
A client since 2000
I have always been totally satisfied with Landmark’s advice and efficient service. The friendly, caring staff are always on hand to give all excellent quality customer service.
A client since 2005