As a business owner, you will undoubtedly be focused on growing your enterprise; you have big goals, limited time and plenty of plates to spin simultaneously.
The nature of your role means that it can be difficult to dedicate meaningful time to the financial side of life, both personally and professionally. Securing the help of a Financial Planner means that you can entrust a professional to take care of money matters; devoting specific time to ensuring you attain your goals, both at work and at home. Both strategies must work together cohesively to support the other.
Whether you want to withdraw money from your business tax-efficiently or use your personal pension fund to purchase a commercial property, we will show you how to make the best use of the benefits, freedoms and allowances available to you; enabling you to fully reap the rewards of your hard work.
Additionally, you may wish to examine the future of the business and your role within it. On one hand, we will help you maximise the sale value of your business and reduce the tax you pay when it is eventually sold. On the other, we will help you create a thorough succession plan that will ensure the longevity and success of the business you worked so hard to grow.
Our team of highly-qualified Chartered Financial Planners are experts in helping business owners to create strategies for success. We will take the worry out of the situation, show you your financial reality and give you the confidence to make the right decisions about your future.
Here’s what we do:
- We will have an initial meeting to determine what you want from the future, including what your current financial challenges and long-term aspirations are. This, in turn, will help us to get to know you; which will enable us to build a personable relationship based on trust and mutual understanding.
- We will then move on to analyse and make sense of your financial situation, including your pensions, savings and investments.
- Once this is established, we will create a financial plan that will include solutions to your problems and strategies to achieve your goals, both long term and short term.
- We will present our recommendations to you and take any feedback on board to create a final plan that you are completely happy with. We will then move on to implement the strategies and products that we have recommended in your plan.
- Life is changeable; there will be bumps along the way and forks in the road. An ongoing relationship with a trusted financial professional is, therefore, key to ensuring that you have confidence in your plan going forward. There’s no need to worry; we’re here to guide you every step of the way.
Financial planning in action
Don't just take our word for it
Landmark has proved to be friendly, helpful and effective in both personal and business aspects of financial management.
A client since 2003
Impartial, professional, friendly, first-class quality advice and product knowledge from a forward thinking, forward moving company.
A client since 2000
We are always concerned to ensure our clients receive the best possible service and advice. Consequently, we are careful when referring clients to other professionals. However, we have dealt with Landmark Financial Planning over many years and have no hesitation in recommending them.